 Castle / 15192
15191  |  15193
Subject:
Roll Call Idea-The Realm Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 03:28:05 GMT

I have gotten a brickshelf account, but the scanner is not talking to me.
ill have to try tommorow. I drew up another map, this one of just Barness.
My idea for the Realm was to have all the castlers participate in it like
with cw, iom, and the Midevil Marketplace.
I was debateing if we could somehow workout a way that minifigs in CW and
the IOM could come apon the Realm, and hence there would not have to be new
people.
However, to do any more in the Realm, I need to know if any other castlers
like it.

  "Barness; this seaside town is an ideal place for smugglers, mercenarys,
soldiers and the criminal.
    A few police walk the dusty streets of barnesses slums and marketplace,
but are usually too drunk to be of any help.
    The main thing barness thrives off of is its fish and beer. there are
over 7 brewerys and 9 high-class fishermen. Most live in the large mansions
in the north east side of town, which also have strict police that will
inprison you for even looking at something wrong.
    The marketplace strectchs down the middle of the village. It is a place
of all peoples and creatures. You can even spot the occasional Raksasha in
this madhouse of smells and sights.
    Several sword dealers are also in the village. It is not ideal to buy
thier blades, however; they are usually high-priced and are made flimsily.
    Then there is the slums. most of the houses are run down and partially
distroyed. It is not advised to walk in the Deep Slums, for bandits and
theives are everywhere.
   There are several places where Smugglers and the like hide; if the
police come after you, go to the slums.
   The village of Barness is the farthest from the Shadow Kingdom, so its
defences are nothing but heavy wooden walls that have fallen mostly apart,
and are not gaurded.
  However, agents of the Darkness will come here and learn the news of the
Allied Realm.
  barness- scum and royalty live together in this small town that relys on
the mighty forces of Tol Arn to protect it from the Darkness that presses
against the borders of the fair lands all the time.
Its crooked industrys make it the best place for a wheeler-dealer salesman.
But dont get a grudge with anyone, or you might dissapear."
to scan the map and email it to you. Barness is in the bottom left corner.

Above: current status of Barness.
   Here are other main points in the realm project:
         Tol Arn, capitol of Rahin.
         Ithamedlin, High Elf Woodcity. also two elf colonys.
         Lower Ithamedlin and upper Ithamedlin
         Marshes of the Dark Elves.
         Ernbad Fortress
         Valley of Dragons
         Dwarif, the great Dwarf Citys
         City of Krenn
         Cali DockTown, sister to Barness
         Barness Village
         Huts of the Berzerkers
         Plains of the Ice's
         Village of the Raksashas
         Twin Towns of Eeio
         Narentun Sea-the god ocean
         Kranu Volcano
         Treacheros Isles
         Rock Point
         Smargor Mts
         Slime Marshes
         Mirror of Death sea
         Marak Knor, captiol of darkness
         Rockspire Mts

up above is where people in my Roll Call idea Realm project live.
below is the rules for building the town.

Barness Building rules:
Mansions should be on a 32x32 lug base with 1 lug of base around the building.
Two market stalls will fit on 2 16 lug bases. i measurd this from a 32x16
lug base.
Slums can be arranged however you want, as long as they fit on a 16x32 lug base.

I have zero webpage expirence, so someone else will have to put up a site if
we do deside to explore the Realm Project idea.

before i do ANYTHING else with Barness or the rest of the Realm, i need
other castlers to tell me their opinions of it.

if we deside to go ahead with it, anybody has citys or inns or anything they
would like to contribute to Realm, feel free.

Seeya All

Alex