 Castle / 15140
    Re: I have terrible news —Leonard Hoffman
   Personally, I am a big fan of (URL) and they have really good pictures of these sets. The Jabba sets do look excellent for castle, especially all the new creatures. We'll get a Bib Fortuna in 4475, and a pig guard in 4476.. both are $7, but that (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: I have terrible news —Don Cox
   Yes, but I am dissapointed that TLC hasn't come out with any set with just the Clone Troopers. You can't do dioramas or battles with 4 or 8 Clone Troopers against 80+ Battle Droids. Don (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: I have terrible news —Ethan Savickas
   (...) I agree. But, they have to sell those big sets somehow, and an exclusive minifig is a good way to do it. Money makes the world go 'round. At least we get four Clones for $69.99 instead of $89.99. People complained about how only one (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)