 Castle / 15123
    Re: MM Grand Auction at Dragonstern —Josh Wedin
   Hi Lenny, Um, there are interior pics...maybe you missed them. They are on one of the other pages of pictures, there are three pages altogether. Really neat MOC! Josh (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: MM Grand Auction at Dragonstern —Amado C. Pinlac
   Thanks for the assist Josh. We were undecided at first about what to do with the interior of the main tent. After we've built the rest of the shop it became much more apparent that it had to be kept simple. All that's inside in the center is a (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)