 Castle / 15109
Re: ozbricks problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 23:34:25 GMT

I am having the same problems.  I tried logging in at different FTP
locations, I've tried using different ports, I've tried everything in the
limited arsenal of things to do.  But it won't accept me.

Using my FTP program, (not internet explorer) it logs me in to the main
ftp.ozbricks.net site but then fails to redirect to my ftp.username@ozbricks.net

It gives this:

Connecting to: Ozbricks.net
Connection Established
220-This computer system is for authorized users only. Individuals using this
system without authority or in excess of their authority are subject to
having all their activities on this system monitored and recorded or
examined by any authorized person, including law enforcement, as system
personnel deem appropriate. In the course of monitoring individuals
improperly using the system or in the course of system maintenance, the
activities of authorized users may also be monitored and recorded. Any
material so recorded may be disclosed as appropriate. Anyone using this
system consents to these terms.
220 ProFTPD 1.2.4 Server (ProFTPD) [www3.prioritycolo.com]
Connected to: Ozbricks.net
USER <my username>
331 Password required for <my username>.
PASS
530 Login incorrect.
Error logging on to: Ozbricks.net

-JHK