 Castle / 15108
Re: ozbricks problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 23:10:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hey all,

I know there are a couple of other people in this group with websites hosted
by Ozbricks.  Have any of you had problems logging on in the past few days?
I've got another chapter to add to my Tolkien project, but I keep getting
told that my password is wrong.  It's been this way for three days now.  I
e-mailed them, but haven't heard anything.

Bruce

I just tried logging on at 5:06 PM CST on Friday and was able to log on no
problem.  I do know that they've been trying to switch over part of their
system over to Ozbricks.net, perhaps it's related to that?

I know you don't need to hear it, but have you checked to make sure your caps
lock is not on?  Or perhaps you need to re-enter the password if you are using
a 'remember password' option?

--Anthony