 Castle / 15101
  Re: My lego rpg story, amongst others...

i usually don't read stories without lego, but i'd like to comment a further piece of advice to make your work more approachable. simply put, your paragraphs are too long. i see a screen's worth of solid text and i blank out. if you could divide (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: My lego rpg story, amongst others...

(...) Five minutes, problem fixed... Now, if anyone will please forward me the appropriate feedback on this subject, that would be great. And no, you won't blank out this instance (or at least I hope... ^_^) Thank you, <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)