 Castle / 15090
    Re: MM MOC Teaser —Jeremy Scott
   Hey AC! Not only do I really admire you SW Customs, but I now have another reason to love you more!!! Anyway, as MM Webmaster, send me a thumbnail teaser pic and link to your page (or where it will be) so that we can show it on the MM web page! (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: MM MOC Teaser —Amado C. Pinlac
   Jeremy, Just check out our latest post for the details of our MM entry and feel free to use any pics that you may need. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)