 Castle / 15090
  Re: MM MOC Teaser

Hey AC! Not only do I really admire you SW Customs, but I now have another reason to love you more!!! Anyway, as MM Webmaster, send me a thumbnail teaser pic and link to your page (or where it will be) so that we can show it on the MM web page! (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM MOC Teaser

Jeremy, Just check out our latest post for the details of our MM entry and feel free to use any pics that you may need. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)