 Castle / 15053
  Re: who is the castle curator???

Just heads up. This is a batched response to the 3 suggestions from: Larry P, Matt Hein, and Bruce Hietbrink. (...) Thanks for the input, Lar. I changed it to your suggestion. I might need a little hand with the graphics end....either that or have (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) I would strongly recommend you not make a list of personal page links. It would be very long and a major hassle, and people will complain if their links aren't on it (some of you may remember a recent fiasco in .mecha like this). Links to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) As far as pics go I basically tell people that I saw their pic, liked it, and if they want their pic on the sidebar, could they please put one on BrickShelf that was sized "thus by such" (300 pixels or so wide seems a good width), and send me (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) Sure... it helps. Also, Brickshelf automatically makes thumbnails of all the pictures of uploaded to it. I can use the thumbnails for the higher "demand" pictures. We'll see what kind of pics the people want to see on the castle side-bar. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Proposed Castle Side-bar Version 3.0

(...) Great Ideas Jeff. Still looking forward to see what kind of "General Castle Links" you want to add to the Castle Side-bar. I have taken into account what you said, and have made changes accordingly. The castlepage is broken up into 2 (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) I must admit, I haven't been following this thread closely.. but I just noticed the above and wanted to point out that I've used BS thumbnails before. like here: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

LUGNET Admin wrote in message ... (...) Kevin ---...--- NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web page: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) Right click on the thumbnail and go to properties. Copy the url listed there, and paste where you want it. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

Adrian Drake wrote in message ... (...) Aha! Thanks Adrian you learn something new every day... Kevin ---...--- NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)