 Castle / 1500 (+10)
  Re: The complete Gryphon's Nest

(...) awesome as usual, pawel! the wolf's head is a _great_ detail! i've always wanted to see a big wolfpack castle, and this is it! i like the way the red roofs, and lots of dark grey stone keep the original wp color scheme. your dungeon has all (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  MOC ballista

Hey: Does anyone remember someone having a website of a custom ballista? I recall the creator was even selling the thing as a custom set. I think the ballista was spring-loaded with technic rubber bands. Anyway, I need the URL. Thanks in advance. -- (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC ballista

(...) This site has a pretty good one: (URL) out some of the other creations - neat site to browse around. I believe it's Daniel's site, but I'm not sure. Tons o' good stuff. -- pn (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC ballista

(...) Many thanks, Pawel! -- Richard (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Preview of New Fortress: The Gryphon's Nest

Great work! I like how you've created distinctive internal door frames, not just rectangle opennings. give us a brick count and inforamtion on how/howling/where and how much buying the bricks cost. Then get the set OEM-ed by TLG. :) Jim Gowell (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Informal Review of 4806

Set number: 4806 Set name: Axe Cart Price paid: 2.5 USD (Actually $3, but with kmart's "buy one, get other 50% off", I bought three $3 sets so each was 2.50) Piece count: 27 Likes: -The minifig - Brown armor with bull pictures printed on torso + (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Informal Review of 4806

Shiri wrote in message ... (...) (?). (...) effect (...) three (...) This piece is used on the newer pirate ships to attach the spars to the masts, there the advantage is that the spars are now studs up, which means pirates can stand on them (for (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)

  A village challenge and questions ...

Most of us here have explored many castle basic structures: 1) Castles 2) Taverns 3) Churches 4) etc... For my next little project, I'm going to be working on a village - a very small village which might have three houses and a square. So my (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A village challenge and questions ...

(...) First I have a question for you. Are the buildings in your village going to be not-quite-complete buildings like the Blacksmith Shop, Armor Shop, Guarded Inn, etc? (All facades, basically.) Or are you going to build complete, realistic, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) Has anyone emailed the winner and asked them to enlighten us when they receive the set? After all the controversy, it would seem like a good idea! I'm curious if the winner thinks they bought a true lego set or not. I still don't believe the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact