 Castle / 14983
    Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read —Jeremy Scott
   Josh, I don't think MM is dead, but highly critized. Only on the day the MM Website is only getting 2 hits a month will it come down - so don't worry. Jeremy (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: MM Standard Clarification... Please read —Matt Hein
   (...) For a sec, I thought you were totally serious there! Glad to see at least you're keeping the Medieval Marketplace Project going. Anyway, I don't think it's all criticism. The modular walled town project, in my opinion is only a compliment to (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)