 Castle / 14973
  Re: Permanent Standard - A Medieval Town

(...) As I envisioned it - these buildings would be like Daniel Siskund's sets - a larger scale than most Lego castle sets - so many details can be added. (...) I believe that some of this is historically accurate - depending on the town and time (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Permanent Standard - A Medieval Town

(...) I have posted pictures of my road ideas on brickshelf: (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)