 Castle / 14935 (-5)
  Re: Tha First Medieval Marketplace!

(...) Thanks! Yes it is a 16x32 (16x16 is pretty small...). As for the theme I liked the idea and wanted to reserve the idea so I can do a better version soon... God Bless, Nathan (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Another Chapter for the Saga....

Hi. Me again. Just writing to say that I have posted another chapter in my Benny Brave Saga. Without further ado, here is Chapter 12: (URL) is the current index of Chapters: (URL) hope you find this chapter a little more interesting than the last 2. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: October 31st - Picture of the Day

Hello! (...) It took me a while to get the clue what "HLDITY" means :-) Well, two hours twice. First I built it wrong, than I built it right. Bye Jojo (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Gatehouse

I really like the use of the raised road peices in your gatehouse. The cart with barrels is nice also. It looks like a good gate house for a town or a roman fort. Ben (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Gatehouse

"Sean Devolites" <hotshot3396@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H4rwwu.6rs@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Sean I don't mind you asking the question :) I spent a night or to to do the first half then spent a week with it on the stereo cabinet next to (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact