 Castle / 14935
Re: Tha First Medieval Marketplace!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 23:44:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeremy Scott writes:
COOL!!!

Very neat color scheme!  Also, like the fun theme of the shop.  One
question, what size baseplate is the shop on?  I am thinking 16x32?

Very cool!

Jeremy

   Thanks! Yes it is a 16x32 (16x16 is pretty small...). As for the theme I
liked the idea and wanted to reserve the idea so I can do a better version
soon...

        God Bless,

              Nathan