 Castle / 14822
  An important (to me) question - Would you like to own a piece of a little piece of the Internet?

So I don't tick too many people off, I've followed this up to buy-sell-trade. I am, if you do not know me, Anthony Sava, webmaster and artist for the Kingdom of Ikros: (URL) am also broke. I have been unemployed since graduation six months ago. For (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish)

  Re: An important (to me) question - Would you like to own a piece of a little piece of the Internet?

Well you really picked out the money shots there. I'm curious what format you'd be selling? Painting? Something like the lithographs that they sell for the new transformers comic would be amazing. It's some sort of printout on some heavy duty paper (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: An important (to me) question - Would you like to own a piece of a little piece of the Internet?

(...) I'm a bit on the broke side myself lately. But if I could scrounge up the cash, I would certainly be interested in at least two of the images you have. Ideally, I would like prints on quality paper that could easily fit into one of the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: An important (to me) question - Would you like to own a piece of a little piece of the Internet?

(...) Hi Anthony, I would say "go for it". Some of those shots are gorgeous, and would go over well in any AFOL's Lego room, or as a gift for a Lego-happy kid. I also have to admit I'd probably not buy one, through a combination of procrastination (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)