 Castle / 14808
  The future is now.

Well, ok, I'll admit it. I lied. I lied to all you lovely people here in .castle. Not only have I been working on a new story, a sequel to the Chronicles of Ikros, but I had been working on it for months before I finished the Chronicles. I hope you (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general) !

  Re: The future is now.

Um...thanks for um,lying! Woooohooooo! More Ikros! I remember seeing your first posts about your story many months ago, & figured, "Big deal!" (I wasn't a big castle fan-notice past tense :) ) Anyways, after you posted that the last (40+) chapters (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: The future is now.

I can only hope that someday Duel's Tales gets this good. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family Bricklink Store: Drumm's Small Lots CLOSED! "Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H4GvC4.7qC@lugnet.com... (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: The future is now.

Ikros is back!!! Can't wait for the story to be out. Looks good. Any more dragons possibly? Hasta La Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)