 Castle / 14792
    Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL] —Joel Hart
   (...) My primary theme is Ninja, it is one of the things that got me out of my dark ages. Joel ___...___ Do you Yahoo!? Y! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your web site (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL] —Christer Stoltz
   Hi Joel, nice to hear from another Ninja fan; Actually, Ninja was also what brought me out of my dark ages. I've spend the last few years collecting the Ninja sets; I am only a few kabaya sets short before I have every Ninja set in my collection - I (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL] —Don Cox
   The Castle Theme rocks, that is until the Ninja Theme appeared. I still consider myself a Castle nut, but I don't do many MOC's. I have over 630 Castle and over 700 Ninja minifigs. Sorry, no pix. I haven't added them up lately and I have recieved (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL] —Dan Thompson
     (...) I personally haven't purchased more than one of the ninja sets but instead aquired the figs online. I've been wanting to build some mocs of feudal Japanese buildings but I don't have the pieces for them. You should look at a game called (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL] —Christer Stoltz
   Hi Hugh, wow! Impressive collection of figs! I try to collect Ninja figs exlusively, selling the Castle figs off to try and gain more Ninja sets and figs. I have actually been toying with several ideas for MOCs the last month or so; none have been (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)