 Castle / 14760
  UPDATE: Medievil Marketplace (A Common Castle Builders Project)

(Sorry for replying to myself but didn't know where else to put this...) Hey, sorry for my weekend absense, I was camping, but it seems you all have really put some thought into this. I have begun to look at all of the ideas and see that all people (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: UPDATE: Medievil Marketplace (A Common Castle Builders Project)

Sounds great Jeremy! I am really excited about this project. It should generate some good posts. Josh (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: UPDATE: Medievil Marketplace (A Common Castle Builders Project)

That sounds great. I'm wiped out from this last weekend so I will be brief. I would like to brainstorm but everyone seems to have covered the bases I can think of. This will be fun! Let us know what we can do! e. (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: UPDATE: Medievil Marketplace (A Common Castle Builders Project)

sounds like a lot of fun! count me in too! -lenny (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)