 Castle / 14740
Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 10:18:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brad Benedict writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeremy Scott writes:
Hey everyone!

A fellow .castle follower in a previous post suggested that .castle is
losing members because our lack of activity. Other groups are getting
stronger because they have group projects (POD's, Moonbase, Train Layouts)
and they have lots of activity - which leads to inspiration.  We here are
all bored without inspiration - and we need to get past this block and get
revved up to make for a bright future...

Now we need to do two things - find a project we can all work on (1) and get
ready for the day Hop-Frog is accepting new CW submissions.(2)

With that in mind - lets take a roll call.  Who is in?  Who is ready to make
the Castle theme once again rival all the others, build our .castle
community back to to rival its past glory days - and kick major .spacer butt?

I'm in.  Who's with me?

JEREMY - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE!

(1) http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=14699
(2) http://news.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/?n=1673

I'm in.  Even though I am quite "new" to the castle scene... New as in I've
been collecting Lego for 18 years and I only just started collecting when
the Knights Kingdom theme came out.

I did manage to get a Night Lord's Castle, and a few ninja sets.  I also
got a several Guarded Inns and Blacksmith Shops.... with the return of more
Castle Legends, I should be able to work on building my castle part of my
collection.

I liked building a keep, and hope to someday finish the ramparts and the
rest of the buildings in it (stable, cathedral, barracks, storehouses,
market, etc).

Anyways, I really enjoyed the modular castle at Brickfest.  It was amazing,
even for the still small group of participants that put it together.

Thanks,

Ben