 Castle / 14695
    Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Nathan Todd
   (...) Agreed! (...) Again Agreed! (...) This is the real accomplishment lego wise. (...) I personally hate a book with only one layer. Read any classic work and you will find several plots and strands overlaid. Granted this takes skill, but I am (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Leonard Hoffman
   Hey Nathan, This is a little weird for me, recieving criticism for my criticism. To a certain degree I think you are telling me I am wrong about some of the advice I gave; that problems as I described them don't exist. It makes me feel as if I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Nathan Todd
   (...) Sorry, I was not criticising you or your opinion. I just wanted to express that I enjoyed certain areas you didn't (and vice verse I'm sure) and therefore point out to Anthony that his story was good to different people in different ways and (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)