 Castle / 14689
  Castle story drawings.

Hello, I just finished another drawing, related to my lego novella (I figured I would draw pics until I obtained a Digital Camera). Anyway, If you want to check it out, go here: (URL) detailed descriptions on each picture, and other information (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Castle story drawings.

(...) Wassssup (...) Another great drawing Matt! (Where'd you learn how to draw so good? Wait a minute, thats gotta' be god given talent right? : )) Anyways, Great job, and can't wait to see parts of the story. Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)