 Castle / 14629
  Mmm

(URL) Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mmm

"James Stacey" <james@minifig.co.uk> schreef in bericht news:H3rDFn.MLx@lugnet.com... (...) Nice? I'd say: OMG!!! Is this real? What is this? Saskia (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mmm

(...) I'm thrilled about those Elephants...Light gray and Dark gray! The palace looks outstanding. Perhaps a Greek or Roman Adventure theme isn't so far off. -Kyle (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: Mmm

(...) Elephants, turbans, new swords, and is that a gold broad sword? I think these items are so much a mix of LEGO creativity and input from fans. This may be the start of something greater in LEGO. I can hardly wait to see what's coming later next (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mmm

(...) Very very nice! Is this for real? An entirely new Lego theme that isn't based on a movie or licensing? Wow! Anyone know when this comes out? I can't wait! Josh Wedin (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mmm

(...) Scimitars Scimitars Scimitars, WOO!!! Jeff (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mmm

I am so surprised and pleased by these sets! I'd thought for sure the Adventurers line was dead and gone. But they are back and in the Orient?! Wahoo! They are really bordering on an ancient theme here! The Oriental palace is stunning. It's almost (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mmm

I am so surprised and pleased by these sets! I'd thought for sure the Adventurers line was dead and gone. But they are back and in the Orient?! Wahoo! They are really bordering on an ancient theme here! The Oriental palace is stunning. It's almost (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: Mmm

<snipped> (...) <snipped> I don't post here much, and I'm kind of a lurker, but I've been a daily checker of LUGNET for about 2 years now. And the first thing I check every time I get on is .castle. Lately, I've been watching .space and .mecha more (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mmm

(...) Oooo, and round shields! And a scimitar on a staff? My Howdahs can finally come of the backs of the triceratops and go onto elephants! Bruce (for those that think this is non-movie based, hah! Temple of Doom oh ye of short memory) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mmm

(...) Greetings everybody Are my eyes deceives me or set 7417 contains a Greatsword only this time ... a gold one? Beside all those great advantures sets, there are good SW sets too, I love those new monsters there that fits perfect to my castles... (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mmm

(...) From what I have read, these releases sound absolutely fantastic, BUT, I don't know if it's just me, but the link's both here, and on another post, only return 404 page not found messages, maybe Lego spotted the posts and quickly requested (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mmm

hi everyone, i had a quik question, are these sets still viewable from this link? please let me know i would really like to see them, they sound incredible i can't wait to see them, well later all. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)