 Castle / 14621
Re: Malevolent Beings of Ikros
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 18:06:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Whilest I was working  on my new stuff, I thought to myself... 'Self,' I said,
'you should share with the public.'  So I replied 'Self, that's not a good
idea.'  I then proceeded to have an argument with myself, which I lost, so here
ya go:

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros/chaosbeings.html

Well, I must say that I like the results of your argument!   :)

I especially liked the descriptions of the different stages of Orc society
that you have for your world.  Oh, and the use of Black Monarch shields at
the title was very appropriate for the "bad guys"...

Cheers,
-Hendo