 Castle / 14612
Re: some more pictures of my Cathedral
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 19:46:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daan Bargerbos writes:
"Beloved Fellow Builders,
Wassssup Flyin' Dutchman,

hereby I declare these pics open for comments. PLMKWYT!"

A follow up to an earlier post. Some neweer pics, at some new angles,
showing the colour scheme a bit better.
Also added are my first rendered parts of this MOC. I've never used Ldraw
(and POV) before, so tips and hints are welcome.

Here you can find the pictures:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/cathedral/Rendered/thumb/chandelier.jpg_thumb.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/cathedral/Rendered/thumb/torenspits.jpg_thumb.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/cathedral/thumb/cathedral09.jpg_thumb.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/cathedral/thumb/cathedral10.jpg_thumb.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/cathedral/thumb/cathedral11.jpg_thumb.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/cathedral/thumb/cathedral12.jpg_thumb.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/cathedral/thumb/mycathedral13.jpg_thumb.jpg

Hope to hear from you,

Daan Bargerbos
'The Flying Dutchman'
Great job again Daan.  My only tip to you is to make the pics a bit bigger,
can't really see the detail.
Hasta La Vista, Sean