 Castle / 14608
  Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral

Hello Lenny Hoffman, thanks for your kind words! I'm tryin to follow your advice: working with Ldraw is not what I'm used to (these will be my first renderings!), but coming days I will try to show them on Brickshelf. As well as some new pics that (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral

(...) I've only been able to do one thing in ldraw that I liked. It is totally unlike how I usually build, which makes it very time consuming and frustrating. I just thought it might be useful. peace _lenny (...) difficult (...) their (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)