 Castle / 14594
  Re: I am done

I hope you aren't gone forever. :( We all value everyone's participation and to lose on of our friends is a sad thing. I hope that you don't sell off or get rid of your Legos. Hobbies are very transient and ambitious. I can tell you from experience. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I am done

(...) And I thought I had a niche as a lego and coin/currency collector (as well as a bond film enjoyer). What type of coins do you collect? I do notes mostly and concentrate on some from every country rather the age... God Bless, Nathan (Master of (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)