 Castle / 14591
Re: My little tribute to Mel Brooks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.western
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 02:36:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:
Hi all

Just wanted to present my 2 posters I made for Terry Prosper contest
http://www.rotule.qc.ca

The movies are "Balzing Saddles" and "Robin Hood - Man In Tights",
both of course made by Mel Brooks.

These posters rock... This contest is shaping up quite nicely.