 Castle / 14585
Re: My little tribute to Mel Brooks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.western
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 02:00:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:
Hi all
Wassssup

Just wanted to present my 2 posters I made for Terry Prosper contest
http://www.rotule.qc.ca

The movies are "Balzing Saddles" and "Robin Hood - Man In Tights",
both of course made by Mel Brooks.

The made posters (and the originals) can be seen:
(or
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/MelBrooks/melbrooks_balzingsaddles.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/MelBrooks/lego_balzingsaddles.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/MelBrooks/melbrooks_robinhood.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/MelBrooks/lego_robinhood.jpg)

Hope you like it.
Any comments are welcome, thanks!

Yaron "Webrain" Dori
Great job Yaron!  They both look great, Robin Hood's awesome.  How'd you
manage to get the bow and arrow thing done?
Hasta La Vista, Sean
P.S Slightly off topic here, but Robin Hood's
one of the funniest movies I've seen.  Could go more into it,
but I don't want to end up with a mile-long post.