 Castle / 14576
    Re: Joust for joy —Josh Wedin
   Hi Yaron, Thanks for the replies. I didn't know that the gray torso was used be the fright knights. I am a bit fright knight illiterate because I sort of avoided them as a theme; though I am now discovering some cool pieces from them now. I was also (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Joust for joy —Yaron Dori
   (...) It's quite simple really, I scanned the symbols to the computer form shields, edit it a bit with Photoshop, did some test by sending it to the printer until I got the size I wanted, and then I used a transparent sticker paper for the printer (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)