 Castle / 14562
    Re: Ozbricks answered —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I have had a little trouble with my CuteFTP -- it seems it really wants one to use the site manager wizard, but once you get access to ozbricks I have found the service terrific. The person I can't get hold of now is Suz Rich. Shiri and I want (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Ozbricks answered —Yaron Dori
   (...) Try using FlashfXP instead (www.flashfxp.com), I had some prob. with CuteFTP too. Yaron "Webrain" Dori (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)