 Castle / 14560
    Re: Joust for joy —Josh Wedin
   Very nice Yaron! I was glad to see that I am not the only person to use the gray goalie shirt for armor. Way to go! Your black knight is cool as well. I hadn't thought of using the blacktron torso for a knight, very creative. Darth Maul makes a (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Joust for joy —Yaron Dori
   (...) Thanks Josh for the compliments. As for the "gray goalie shirt", it also used by LEGO as an armor for one of the Fright Knights, and it's a cool armor cause it can be usefull for more then one army. I'd use the blue one for the Black Falcons. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Joust for joy —Josh Wedin
   Hi Yaron, Thanks for the replies. I didn't know that the gray torso was used be the fright knights. I am a bit fright knight illiterate because I sort of avoided them as a theme; though I am now discovering some cool pieces from them now. I was also (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Joust for joy —Yaron Dori
   (...) It's quite simple really, I scanned the symbols to the computer form shields, edit it a bit with Photoshop, did some test by sending it to the printer until I got the size I wanted, and then I used a transparent sticker paper for the printer (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)