 Castle / 14548
  Re: Gothic

(...) I was counting hinge bricks and there are like 60 in that one column. (!) Beautiful creation. I love how the long vertical lines give you a sense of a huge space. I'd like to see photos from a wider angle just to see how you constructed this. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gothic

Hello! (...) Hr-hm... I have to confess that just this one column is built with hinge bricks. This little project started when I tried tu find a good use of these bricks. I thought I'd have many of these but there are just enough for one column. Now (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)