 Castle / 14494
Re: [6074] is a Legend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 21:52:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Gregory Muri writes:
Who cares!

How about a space legend!

Flame away,
Greg

No need to flame.  I think the answer is that the Legends line is driven by
what kids will buy, not AFOLs.  With SW kits out, I don't think TLC can put
out classic space.  And if they could, the logical thing to do would be to
wait until the SW contract runs out so they can optimize kids buying the old
space sets.  Thats what I think anyway.

Felix