 Castle / 14467
  Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral

(...) Wassssup (...) Snip- Great job Daan, its a great cathedral. The floring is great. I also like the chandelier. I couldn't tell how you made it at first though b/c of all the colors and slow load, but now I see how great it is. Keep up the good (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral

hello Sean Devolites, first excuses for my late reaction: My mailprogram let me down last week. Thanks for your kind words. Coming days a few new pics will come up, also a rendered one of teh chandelier. That will be my first tryout with Ldraw, but (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)