 Castle / 1445 (+10)
  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) Most likely Taiwan. I know they do not support International Copyright Law. I have some CDs I purchased before I knew of this that are rip-offs. They were made by a company called Son May, which copies Anime and Video Game Soundtracks and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Another take on the dacta castle set

I have re-thought my angle aof using up the moulds. It is more that, having spent the money on the moulds, TLG needs to get their moneys worth in parts if they can. Look at time crusers, that has lots of parts from all different themes. -- Jonathan (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ebay: Soldiers from 375???

(...) Mine look like the ones on the instruction sheet: (URL) J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D. Department of Structural Biology Stanford University Medical Center Stanford, CA 94305 Secretary, Californians for Renewable Energy (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) or (...) The wall corners are round take a close look its as obvious as day! also the lego corners are one piece, his corners look like the old mega blocks castle pieces. Doyle It's not all lego but maybe 75%, but still I wouldn't pay those (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ebay: Soldiers from 375???

(...) They aren't from 375 but from the minifig pack of knights. But they are the old figs (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ebay: Soldiers from 375???

(...) they are from the 677/6077 Knight's Procession that originally had the six minifigs and a small cart (6077 is the US number). (URL) 375 is the European set number for 6075 Castle. (but we know just what you are talking about :^) (URL) on links (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Capes for Dragon Master and King

Anybody got extra cloth dragon master or royal king capes? If so, I'd be interested in buying one of each... Mike (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  How to build Castle Light

Hello, I have an Idea of building light for my castle, but I need your info whether to bulid the lights in the castle or just lay them out as a small spotlight for the castle. Do not know which will show the best result. Thanks Leroy (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  "Evil Timmy" Red Bull

Can anybody send me or post a scan of the new Bull bad guy who has been given the epithet "Evil Timmy"; he's the only new minifig who does NOT appear in 6091 King Leo's Castle. I just haven't gotten to see him up close yet, as I have not seen Bull's (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Princess Storm, aka warrior woman---Any Pictures?

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes: [snip] (...) Err, I've been the same for quite a while. I haven't built anything of my own for four months (!!!) and I'm really annoyed. All the nice ideas I have involve spec. pieces that I don't own or that (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact