 Castle / 14385
Re: Meduseld - The Golden Hall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 05:10:17 GMT

Christian,
I really appreciate your compliments.  I'm kind of stuck on what to do next
(If I have the time!). I hope that you've enjoyed lurking, it's cool to have
you in the community. Thanks again! Jon

In lugnet.castle, Chris Koziatek writes:
Well, I have seen your creations before as a lurker and I must say that they
are extremely inspiring. You have really met the challenge of recreating
Toliken's universe in LEGO, and the end result is astonishing. I can't wait
to see more.

Christian