 Castle / 14358
Re: Meduseld - The Golden Hall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 01:11:49 GMT

The Lord of the Ring strikes again!  Awesome work Jon - love it.  When I
first saw "yellow, tan, and brown", I didna know what to think of that
combination - but you make it work.

The overall shape of the building matches perfectly with what my mind's eye
saw when I first read the book.  The thatching was pulled off nicely, and
how you used those Harry Potter walls!  Sheer brilliance, especially
aesthetic on the sides against the stairs.  The round 1x1 bricks on the
corners holds it in.

The interior is nifty too - I never noticed how that map can work in
multiples - it actually matches pretty good!  And the figs are great too.

You rule.

-Chris and Shiri

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Furman writes:
Hey All,
It’s been a while, but here is another Tolkien Creation.  Meduseld, the
Golden Hall of Brego.