 Castle / 14355
    Re: Meduseld - The Golden Hall —Chris Koziatek
   Well, I have seen your creations before as a lurker and I must say that they are extremely inspiring. You have really met the challenge of recreating Toliken's universe in LEGO, and the end result is astonishing. I can't wait to see more. Christian (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Meduseld - The Golden Hall —Jon Furman
   Christian, I really appreciate your compliments. I'm kind of stuck on what to do next (If I have the time!). I hope that you've enjoyed lurking, it's cool to have you in the community. Thanks again! Jon (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)