 Castle / 14335
    Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Sean Devolites
   (...) Good thing I didn't bet. I was dead wrong! (...) Congradulations on a great story! When you do publish it, I'm 100% sure it'll get some recognition. I hope you make another like it eventually, but thats asking a lot considering all the work (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros —Anthony Sava
   (...) Hey, I thought your prediction was cool, though. Would have made an equally good ending I think. (...) Thanks much! I don't know how soon I'll get to fluffing my story, but I'm sure it'll be soon. I am glad someone has as much confidence in my (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)