 Castle / 14309
    Re: Rate the factions —James Brown
   (...) Dunno about other folks, but I voted them low because of the goofy grinning lion. What is the heraldric term for that, anyway - "A lion, sedated"? ;p James (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Rate the factions —David Eaton
   (...) I love the single soldier fig (grey w/ fleur-de-lis print), and the other black w/ plate mail fig. But Willa, the batlord helmet, and especially the silly bat-shield emblem made me downgrade it a bit. The torsos and faces have good potential (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)