 Castle / 1428
Re: My webpage - The Kingdom of Bruce
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 05:54:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I finally decided to put all my little side pages together.  I will be working
on quite a few things until Sunday, but the format is there.  Two of the links
don't work - the background and the map.  There are some pictures of the
upcoming castle there (just the basement).

Anyhow - if you have a second, check it out!

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/new/

Thanks!

-- pn

Pawel, I like it!

Great theme, cant wait till more. Please keep us posted!

Doyle