 Castle / 14273
  Re: MEDIEVAL CITY PHOTOS.....

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes: snip (...) snip Hi Kevin, I've really enjoyed "visiting" Andrastavia over the past few months. It has been an inspiration, not only for me, but I guess for a lot of others as well. The big question now is . . . . (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MEDIEVAL CITY PHOTOS.....

(...) I'm glad you like my work... it took long enough..!!! As for the next thing to be built.... I have a few ideas.... but its just going to be how much spare tile I have! Also, its going to take for ever to take the city apart....!! And put all (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)