 Castle / 1427
  My webpage - The Kingdom of Bruce

I finally decided to put all my little side pages together. I will be working on quite a few things until Sunday, but the format is there. Two of the links don't work - the background and the map. There are some pictures of the upcoming castle there (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My webpage - The Kingdom of Bruce

(...) Pawel, I like it! Great theme, cant wait till more. Please keep us posted! Doyle (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My webpage - The Kingdom of Bruce

Fantastic as usual!!! I really love the picture on the front page, it blends into the black so perfectly. I'm really looking forward to seeing the map -- I think a map will be one of the first things I make when I begin constructing my own medieval (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Oh yeah, and it would be cool if you added some of the graphical stories you've made. I'd also like to see the fall of Strombrachter in more detail if you have the pics. :) -- Paul Davidson Paul Davidson <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)