 Castle / 14259
    Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris —George Haberberger
   (...) Felix, It looks great, but some of the pics were a little dark and I couldn't see the all the details. Are you going to take some more? George (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris —Felix Greco
    (...) Thanks for the compliments, Goerge. Yes, the pics are very bad. The truth is, we were having a party and I rushed to finish the town so I'd have something to show everyone. Eventually, I'm going back in there to re-do the whole layout. The (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris —George Haberberger
   (...) George (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)