 Castle / 14230
  6074 probably NOT a legend.. was: Does Kmart know something we don't?

I'm going on the record as saying they may know something we don't. I hope they do!! That would be fantastic. This is my theory. The "Legend" line is a TLC only product. Meaning we don't see them sold anywhere else, only lego stores or online (I say (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  (That’s o.k. wit’ me) Re: 6074 probably NOT a legend.. was: Does Kmart know something we don't?

(...) Hey, I'm fine with that!!! (*And u ‘ave a good point too.) In fact, Classics are better for me! Cause retail prices will always be cheaper than Lego Direct due to store sales and no shipping costs. Hap-hap-happily, --==RïçhårÐ==-- *It does (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6074 probably NOT a legend.. was: Does Kmart know something we don't?

(...) You know what else is a LEGO Direct item that is now on retail at Toys R Us? (URL) right, full color retail box at $49.99 Sopwith Camel! It is out at TRU in Montclair CA. So I'd hazard to guess that if it is a success, TLC will risk no punches (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)