 Castle / 14210
    Re: Does Kmart know something we don't? —Matt Hein
   (...) Well, I *never* expected to see something like that! Does anyone honestly think the lego legend voting thing was some sort of prelimerary market test? I'm thinking if the yellow castle or BFF came a close second to the black seas barracuda, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Does Kmart know something we don't? —Aaron West
     (...) No, the market test was all the other stuff in the re-released lines from LEGO Direct. Apparently they got together all their collective marketing data and presented the possibility to TLC, the LEGO Parent Company, and then went out to the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Does Kmart know something we don't? —Troy Cefaratti
    "Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H1zwE1.6v2@lugnet.com... (...) It was said (By Brad Justus at Brickfest if my memory serves) that the Yellow Castle came in dead last in the voting. I also got the impression at that time (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)