 Castle / 1420
1419  |  1421
Subject:
Review 6026 - King Leo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 02:15:31 GMT

The Undeniable:

Set: 6026 - King Leo
Theme: Castle (Knights Kingdom)
Pieces: 19
Figs: 2
MSRP: $4.99
Part to $ ratio: 1:$.263

The Good:
Foot Soldier

The Bad:
Calling this a Set!

The Huh?:
The whole set

Model Rating:  0.5
Part Selection:  1

The Explination:

What is this a set or a Mini-fig pack.  It has no directions so that tells me
it is a Mini-fig pack but it has a structure (Kind of I guess).

This is the strangest thing I have ever seen from LEGO I just don't get it.  I
suppose if I find a use for the new Tower piece I might get a bunch because it
also has the soldier but other then that once 4811 comes out there will be no
need for this set.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/