 Castle / 14164
    A new chapter —Daniel Ravenda
   First off ny spelling in other post is been off latley because well you know I don't go to school in summer and all I do is hang out with my friends and skate. Some times I'll do a chapter after I eat but it is a creative process and it get annoying (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A new chapter —Matt Hein
   (...) Hmm...that's odd. I tried to access the link, but the page on brickshelf said "sorry, this folden is not yet public" Probably getting moderated or something... (...) Fellow Lego enthusiast (URL) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)