 Castle / 14159
    Re: Take this quiz. —Yaron Dori
   (...) You and me both. We finally found our purpose in life, and I've been wasting years on science, what a waste. Where I get the application forms for Hogwarts classroom, finally I'll get a diploma worthy signed by my idol, Prof. Dumbledore. BTW: (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Take this quiz. —Matt Hein
   (...) Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, some questions had more than one appropriate answer, so I guess that's what made it so fun. I'll probably do a few more of these when I get the chance. A lot of people were either lightning or water... hmmmm.... (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)