 Castle / 14076
    hosting ideas, I need home! ozbricks? —Erick Jensen
   I need a home for my site. Ozbricks says it's free, anybody got any cons about that place? Popups? Speeds? Size limits? I can hose on lugnet too, but from what I've seen you can't put much up, or am I wrong? Also, do you guys usually store your pics (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: hosting ideas, I need home! ozbricks? —Ross Crawford
     (...) Ozbricks allows 50MB free space, no ads, no popups, and I've never had a problem with speed. Lugnet doesn't host pictures, and uses a language called FTX for web-pages, which is simple to learn, but limited compared to HTML. So if you wanted (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: hosting ideas, I need home! ozbricks? —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) I just got a site on Ozbricks and had no problems. I am approaching the size limit, though*, so I think with my next major addition I'll start hosting the actual photos on Brickshelf. Bruce *Or I was before I decided to ditch the section of my (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)